In the quiet corner of the community, this home has easy access to the fields, pond and river. It offers plenty of south facing sun, especially with its extra French doors. Views are to the south and west toward the pond and woods. To see the location of this home at Nubanusit Neighborhood, look for Building 10 on our Site Plan.
What makes this home unique?
- Stairs to third floor for extra office and/or bedroom space and access to knee-wall storage
- Oak floors
- White finished doors and woodwork
- South facing French doors for even more sun
- Maple Traditional Shaker style kitchen and bathroom cabinets
- High end kitchen appliances
- Larger landscaped yard with perennials and shrubs
Type of Unit: Duplex
# of Bedrooms: 3 + attic
# of Bathrooms: 2
Square Feet: 2,120
Dues/Month (2014): $477
Taxes/Year (2013-14): $10,109
Sale Price: $349,000
Monthly Homeowners' Association dues include heat, hot water, insurance, snow removal, internet, team activities, and funds to operate, preserve, and maintain land and buildings held in common.
To speak with someone about purchasing this home, please contact Jeff Drake at 339-223-0598 or firstname.lastname@example.org.