Beautiful two bedroom, 1.5 bath first floor unit that is close to parking and the Common House.
To see the location of this home at Nubanusit Neighborhood, look for Building 1 on our Site Plan.
What makes this home unique?
- One floor living with hardwood in living/dining, den/second bedroom and master bedroom
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Wood cabinetry in bathrooms and kitchen
- Granite counter tops
- Vinyl floor in kitchen and entry/mud room
- View of the farm from rear French doors leading out to a porch area
- Separate first floor laundry room
- Electric range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer included
- Handicapped accessible
Type of Unit: Quad
# of Bedrooms: 2
# of Bathrooms: 1.5
Square Feet: 1024
Dues/Month (2015): $208
Taxes/Year (2013 -2014): $6,952.40
Sale Price: $199,900
Monthly Homeowners' Association dues include heat, hot water, insurance, snow removal, internet, team activities, and funds to operate, preserve, and maintain land and buildings held in common.
General amenities that all NNF members enjoy include use of the Common House (including two guest rooms), a workshop, garage space, acreage (fields and forest trails), and a swimming pond.
To speak to someone about purchasing this home, please contact Richard St. George at 603-924-3321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.