This two bedroom, two-bath home is located in the farm pod, close to parking and the Common House and next to the farm land. It has private views to the east and south. To see the location of this home at Nubanusit Neighborhood, look for Unit 4A on our Site Plan.
What makes this home unique?
- East-facing master bedroom with two large closets
- Unobstructed views of the farm land, woods, horses, and North Pack Monadnock
- Abundant natural light without summer afternoon heat and glare
- Hardwood birch floors on first and second levels and stairs
- Tile flooring in entry area and bathrooms
- Walk-up finished attic with wide pine floors and extensive accessible under-eave storage
- Built-in pantry cabinet and command center in kitchen
- First floor bathroom with shower and washer/dryer
- Second floor full bathroom with tub and linen storage
- Guest bedroom has large walk-in closet
- Full size dry basement with full height (7’7’’) ceiling with lots of area for storage and a workshop
- New slate patio accessible from the living room
- Level south-facing yard with flowering and evergreen trees, lilacs and perennials
Type of Unit: Duplex
# of Bedrooms: 2 + attic
# of Bathrooms: 2
Square Feet: 1,718
Dues/Month (2016): $380
Taxes/Year (2015): $11,158
Sale Price: $384,000
Monthly Homeowners Association dues include heat, hot water, insurance, snow removal, internet, team activities, and funds to operate, preserve, and maintain land and buildings held in common. General amenities that all NNF members enjoy include use of the Common House (including two guest rooms), a workshop, garage space, acreage (fields and forest trails), and a swimming/skating pond.
To speak with someone about purchasing this home, please contact Suzy McDonald at 206-491-7499 or email@example.com.