- Review this website and determine your interest in living at Nubanusit Neighborhood and Farm. Be sure to answer the “Are We a Match” questions. Also review the sales prices and dues.
- Attend an open house to see our site and homes and get your questions answered. See our Open Houses. If your schedule does not allow you to attend an open house, individual appointments can be made by nnfcoho [at] gmail [dot] com (subject: Interest%20in%20Nubanusit%20Neighborhood) (e-mail) or telephone (207-200-6824).
Review the Condo Documents and Neighborhood Policies (see below).
- Attend a community meal or other gathering to meet the people and get any remaining questions answered. Note: A visit and a meal may be combined , however we enourage at least two visits if possible.
- Sign a Purchase and Sale Agreement and put down a non-refundable down payment.
At this time you also sign our Public Offering (see below) and Core Values Statements.
- Close on your new home and move in!
Our Public Offering Statement (POS) was approved by the NH Attorney General on January 16, 2007. The POS is part of the Purchase and Sale agreement and includes the Declaration including by-laws recorded at the Hillsborough County Registry of Deeds at Book 7925 Page 267 on November 28, 2007.
The POS is the legal stuff and includes Condo Declaration, Bylaws, Budget, Sample Purchase & Sale Agreement and other attachments. Any buyer should read through these documents.
This is the day-to-day guidelines for living in the neighborhood and much easier to read then the above condo docs!
Site Plans recorded at Hillsborough Country Registry of Deeds